Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Random ramblings....part I of many.

New Fascination.

Recently, I've been listening to more Hip-hop.
In fact, I find myself skipping my rock songs and selecting my slowly growing hip-hop collection that's on my iTunes or Blackberry.
There is no denial that this sudden hip-hop fascination came from another fascination that I've becoming interested in-- breakdancing + pop&locking. Pretty much the whole hip-hop dancing.

"Jason, where exactly is the root of this new unlikely interest?" you ask.

Women. That's right. It is all because of women.
I routinely check numerous sites daily.
Ranging from movies, celebrity gossip, sneakers, fashion, to of course. Women.
This is the site where I found the dance crew Kaba Modern, and was the first place I even heard of the MTA show "America's best dance crew":

http://www.asian-sirens.com/blog/weblog.php

Careful though, its NSFW. haha.
From kaba modern, I branched out to the show itself, and I'm currently watching the second season of the show, which has just begun....
*still can't get over the fact that the fanny pack crew beat the all pinoy group*


But ever since this whole interest arose, I've been slowly learning moves, the extreme basics...
I'm still trying to do handstands for more than one second, but I'll get there, even if I get bruises in the process. Otherwise, I've learned how to do digits (tony tran's magic fingers. youtube it if you don't know what it is), basic and master swiping, 6step, the steps on how to do a windmill, and hopefully I'll do a backflip soon. The thing that stops me is that I'm absolutely horrible at controlling my breaths. So when I'm doing a handstand, I completely how to breath, making me red instantaneously.


Well, let's hope I don't get bored this interest. I want to at least be able to connect a few moves before I quit. :P


I'm you're typical Asian Male.

I've asked so many people this question: Do you view me as shy?

Most of the time, I hear "no".
In truth, I'm timid, and I'm conscious.
I believe the only reason why I've been single for the past 4 months is because I haven't been able to approach a girl and find a new one is because I don't have the courage to go up to a girl and speak to them. (Minus Jareena from California. It was spontaneous that I decided to talk to her and get her information.)

My pair of balls are too spontaneous and I need something more stable.
So I have to decide, either grow a better pair or I'll be single until someone I'm not all that crazy about comes along.


For instance, today after work as I was walking to Macy's to buy Chrome Legend, there was this petite Asian girl who was walking right behind my co-workers and me, I kept looking back to look at her. She smiled, but I couldn't do anything. I tried making excuses for it.
I wanted to think that it's because I wanted to buy the cologne that I decided not to hold my co-workers up.

But in reality, I'm too much of a fucking wimp to approach her.


What's happening to my game? I even feel as though my flirtatiousness has gone down, too.

I need a muse, I need reassurance, I need to lift myself off of the floor and have my ego up high like I used to...

The loneliness is finally setting in.

Je ne suis pas heureux en ce moment.

No comments: